Annual Report 2013 of Aftab Automobiles Limited

It is a broadly described annual report of Aftab Automobiles Limited in the year of 2013. During the financial year, Tk. 170.67 Crore has been added to the Company’s turnover from the Assembling Unit.  On the other hand, an amount of Tk. 28.26 Crore has been contributed to the turnover of the Company against sale proceeds from the Bus Body Building Unit.Net profit after tax for the year Taka. 358,792,972 million. The company sold vehicles worth Tk. 104.13 Crore through Navana Limited during the year.

The Board of Directors of your Company has recommended stock dividend @12% and cash dividend @8%. totaling 20% for the shareholders for the year ended 31st August 2013, whose names will appear in the share register of the Company and/or Depository Register of CDBI as on Record Date i.e. 05th December 2013 subject to approval by the Shareholders in the ensuing Annual General Meeting of the Company. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.

More Annual Report of Aftab Automobiles Limited:

  1. Annual Report 2010 of Aftab Automobiles Limited
  2. Annual Report 2011 of Aftab Automobiles Limited
  3. Annual Report 2012 of Aftab Automobiles Limited
  4. Annual Report 2013 of Aftab Automobiles Limited
  5. Annual Report 2014 of Aftab Automobiles Limited
  6. Annual Report 2015 of Aftab Automobiles Limited
  7. Annual Report 2016 of Aftab Automobiles Limited
  8. Annual Report 2017 of Aftab Automobiles Limited