It is a broadly described annual report of Allahabad Bank in the year of 2013. During the financial year, The Bank’s total business mix by 13.92 % to reach the level of Rs. 3,09,678 Crore as on 31st March 2013 from Rs. 2,71,843 Crore as on 31st March 2012. Operating Profit stood at Rs. 3,385 Crore as against Rs. 3,770 Crore last year showing a YoY decline of 10.20%. Net Profit stood at Rs. 1,185 Crore during for 2012-13 as against Rs. 1,867 Crore last year showing degrowth on account of provisions and reversal of interest due to the high accretion of NPA. The paid-up capital of the Bank stood at Rs. 500.03 Crore as on 31st March 2013. The reserves & surplus went up to Rs. 11,078.20 Crore as at the end of this year from Rs. 10,006.59 Crore as on 31st March 2012.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a dividend @ 60% i.e. Rs. 6/- per equity share of Rs. 10/- each subject to approval by the Govt. of India.
More Annual Report of Allahabad Bank:
- Report on Basic Bank Limited (Part-3)
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Kirloskar Industries Limited
- Financial Performance Analysis of Sonali Bank Limited (part-6)
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Indiabulls Ventures Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Union Capital Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Republic Insurance Company Limited