It is a broadly described annual report of Alltex Industries Limited in the year of 2013. The gross turnover of the Company stood at Tk. 216.16 Crore in 2012-2013 while it was Tk. 217.18 Crore in 2011-2012 with a decrease of 0.47%. The achieved turnover is decreased by Tk. 1.02 Crore. Gross Profit for the current year increased by 0.95% due to the decrease in Cost of Goods Sold in the proportion of decreased Turnover. But the company suffered a Net Loss of Tk. 5.85 Crore due to the huge increase in financial charge by Tk. 7.82 Crore during this year. The Company has made a Net Profit before tax of Taka. 58,527,373 Crore during the year (Net Loss of Taka. 1,189,307 in the year 2011-2012) which along with the last year‘s un-appropriated balance of Taka. 79,735,223 Crore give an un-appropriated balance of Taka. 138,262,596 Crore.
The Board of Directors recommended no Dividend for the year ended June 30, 2013. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Alltex Industries Limited:
- Internet Banking of Dutch-Bangla Bank Ltd.
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Credit Analysis of Potential Borrowers of IFIC Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2008 of Albaraka Islamic Bank of Pakistan
- Annual Report 2013 of Confidence Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of PNB Gilts Limited