It is a broadly described annual report of Bangladesh Commerce Bank Limited in the year of 2013. During the financial year, The Bank’s total deposit of Tk. 19,736.16 million as of 31st December 2013 as against Tk. 15, 610.99 million as of 31st December 2012 indicating an increase of 26.42% over the previous year. The Bank’s total assets stood at the value of Tk. 24504.15 at the end of 2013 securing an increase of 25.37% in comparison to the year 2012 which was for Tk. 19544.81 million. Total operating income of the Bank was BDT 789.72 million for the year 2013. The bank earned the profit of Tk. 81 million before tax in 2013. Earnings per Share (EPS) stood at Tk. 0.88. The Authorized Capital of the Bank is Tk. 10,000 million and paid-up capital of the Bank is Tk. 1,989 million as on 31st December 2013.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has did not recommend any dividend for the year 2013.
More Annual Report of Bangladesh Commerce Bank Limite:
- Remittance and Foreign Exchange Operation of NCC Bank Ltd.
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of South Indian Bank
- Consumer Credit Management of AB Bank Limited
- Internship Report On Foreign Exchange Operation of First Security Islami Bank Ltd.
- Annual Report 2010 of R.N. Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited