It is a broadly described annual report of Bangladesh Development Bank Limited in the year of 2013. During the financial year, The Bank’s deposit balance at the end of 2012 was TK. 794.56 Crore which rose to T5. 1998.88 Crore at the year end of 2013, showing a growth of about 152% over the previous year. The total operating income of the Bank rose by 73% to Tk. 327.09 Crore in 2013 than Tk. 189.17 Crore of the previous 2012 while 99% of the target achievement during the same year. The Bank earned operating profit Tk. 225.51 Crore in 2013, which was Tk. 102.80 Crore in 2012, indicating a rise of 119% over the previous year. During the year, Net Profit after Provision and Tax (PAT) stood at Tk. 102.01 Crore increased by 22.00%.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended Tk. 10.00 Crore as cash dividend (2.50% of paid-up capital) to be paid to the Government in a consistent manner as before subject to the approval in the forthcoming 4th Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders.
More Annual Report of Bangladesh Development Bank Limited:
- Report on Foreign Exchange practice of ICB Islamic Bank
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of JK Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Axis Bank
- Annual Report 2008 of LankaBangla Finance Limited
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2012 of First Women Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of CVO Petrochemical Refinery Limited