It is a broadly described annual report of Baraka Power Limited in the year of 2013. In the year 2012-2013, the company contributes BDT 27.69 million to the National Exchequer which is making a contribution to the nation’s development & growth. During the financial year, The Company’s Total Revenue Taka. 675,390,784 million. Gross Profit Taka. 364,819,171 million. Operating Profit Taka. 288,119,861 million. Total comprehensive income for the year Taka. 184,261,472 million.
The Board has recommended @10% cash @5% stock dividend on 124.872.000 ordinary shares of Tk. 10 each for the year ended June 30, 2013, subject to approval by the shareholders at the 6th Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Baraka Power Limited:
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Steel Authority of India Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Pragati Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Square Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Tata Motors
- Annual Report 2009 of Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Bharat Electronics Limited