It is a broadly described annual report of Delta Life Insurance Company Limited in the year of 2013. Delta Life had a premium income of Taka. 534.69 Crore in 2013 compared to Taka. 508.68 Crore in 2012. Investment and other income were Taka. 270.90 Crore in 2013 compared to Taka. 235.53 Crore in 2012, a growth of 15.01%. Total income of the company was Taka. 800.59 Crore in 2013 compared to Taka. 738.47 Crore in the year 2012; a growth of 8.41 %. The life insurance fund has increased to Taka. 2,805.22 Crores from Taka. 2,633.16 Crores in 2012 to 2013. Total life insurance claims paid amounted to Taka. 347.67 Crore. Delta Life achieved 5.11% rate of growth in premium income and 14.83% growth in investment income.
Cash Dividend at the rate of 11% for each share of Tk. 10 each to the tune of Taka. 10,89,00,000 on the paid up capital of Taka. 99,00,00,000. Bonus share at the rate of 25% for each share of Tk. 10 each (4:1) to the tune of Taka. 24,75,00,000 on the paid up capital of Taka. 99,00,00,000. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Delta Life Insurance Company Limited:
- Annual Report 2009 of Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Pricol Limited
- Define Business Debt and How to Minimize It
- Annual Report 2011 of Hatton National Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Bajaj Finance Limited
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2007-2008 of Steel Authority of India Limited