It is a broadly described annual report of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited in the year of 2013. In 2013, profit before tax decreased by 26.4% and stood at Taka. 3,547.0 million Compared to Taka. 4,817.1 million in 2012. Profit after tax decreased by 13.5% and stood at Taka. 2,000.8 million compared to Taka. 2,314.1 million in 2012. The return on equity was 17.0% compared to 23.4% in 2012. During the year under review, earnings per share attributable to shareholders amounted to Taka. 10.0 compared to Taka. 11.6 during the previous year. At the end of 2013, total equity stood at Taka. 12,641.7 million as compared to Taka. 10,854.5 million in 2012. The Bank has been awarding scholarships as part of its Taka 1.02 billion (Tk. 102 Crore) annual scholarship program, to meritorious students in need of financial aid.
The boards of directors have proposed @40% cash dividend i.e. Taka. 4.00 per share for the year ended 31 December 2013 for General Public Shareholders and Foreign Sponsors/ Shareholders. The Local Sponsors of the Bank will not receive any dividend.
More Annual Report of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Hindalco Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2010 of GrameenPhone Limited
- Annual Report (Auditor’s Report) 2016 of National Feed Mill Limited
- Different Aspects of Consumer Services at Standard Chartered Bank
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Sinobangla Industries Limited