It is a broadly described annual report of Eastern Insurance Company Limited in the year of 2013. During the financial year, The Company has earned Gross Premium of Tk. 34.96 crore against Tk.33.29 crore of the previous year which is an increase of 5%. Underwriting Profit achieved by the Company was Tk. 7.12 crore as against Tk. 4.41 crore in 2012 which is an increase of 61.45%. Pre-tax Profit increased to Tk. 15.62 crore from Tk. 13.67 crore in 2012. The total reserve has gone up to Tk.106.70 crore in 2013 from Tk.103.83 crore in 2012.
Considering the operational result of the Company for the year 2013 as reflected in the Balance Sheet the Board of Directors recommended @20% cash dividend for the year 2013. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Eastern Insurance Company Limited:
- Annual Report 2016 of Islamic Finance and Investment Limited
- Development of Capital Market in Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2011 of International Leasing and Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of GrameenPhone Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Oil India Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Lanco Infratech Limited