It is a broadly described annual report of Fareast Islami Life Insurance Company Limited in the year of 2013. Total assets of the company as at 31st December 2013 stood at Taka. 32264.17 million and life fund Taka. 25248.03 million. The gross Premium into earned in the year 2013 was Taka. 7101.77 million as against Taka. 7074.58 million in 2012. The number of valued policyholder as at December 31st, 2013 stood at 7,45,055 and the Ekok Bima (individual life) and 4,23,380 in the Sharbojonin Bima (Micro insurance). In the year of 2013, the company has generated Taka. 4453.80 million in the life fund under review showing the growth rate of 21.36 percent over the previous year. The total life Fund stood at Taka. 25248.03 million at the end of 2013 from Taka. 20804.12 million of 2012 which n a good achievement for the company.
The Board of Directors of the company proposed to pay @40% Cash Dividend i.e. Tk. 4.00 per share for the year 2013. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Fareast Islami Life Insurance Company Limited:
- Dividend Payment Procedures of a Company
- Report on Management of Credit and Foreign Exchange
- Financial Statement Analysis of Rahimafrooz Batteries Limited (Part 2)
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Gammon India Limited
- Internship Report on Critical Analysis of Credit Approval Process in The Premier Bank
- Annual Report 2017 of Premier Cement Mills Limited