It is a broadly described annual report of GSP Finance Company (Bangladesh) Limited in the year of 2013. In the year net profit after tax and provision was reported at Tk. 90 million as compared to previous year’s Tk. 99 million. The investment under lease finance of the Company stands at Tk. 1,138 million at the end of 2013. The Company’s investment in term finance registered a growth of 34.87% in 2013 which stands at TK. 2,228 million at the end of 2013. The Authorized Capital of GSP Finance Company (Bangladesh) Limited is Tk. 2,000,000,000 divided into 200,000,000 ordinary shares of Tk. 10 each. The paid-up Capital of the Company is Tk. 602,722,910 divided into 60,272,291 ordinary shares of Tk. 10 each.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended @ 12% stock dividend (i.e. 12 bonus shares for every 100 shares) for the year ended December 31st, 2013 to its shareholders for approval in this AGM. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of GSP Finance Company (Bangladesh) Limited:
- Foreign Currency Market Tools to Protect Your Budget
- Annual Report 2009 of National Bank of Pakistan
- Annual Report 2014 of Dhaka Electric Supply Company Limited
- Credit Risk Management System of City Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited
- What are the Determinants of Investment in Receivables?