It is a broadly described annual report of IDLC Finance Limited in the year of 2013. IDLC is listed on the Dhaka and Chittagong stock exchanges. The Company’s market capitalization stood at Taka. 10,119 million as on 31st December 2013. The Company’s net interest income of Taka. 2,078 million (2,134 million for IDLC Finance Limited) in 2013 grew by 19% ( 31% for IDLC Finance Limited) over the last year and net interest margins of 3.71% continue to remain one of the highest in the NBFI industry in the country today. The average daily turnover on the Dhaka Stock Exchange continued to remain suppressed at Taka. 4,003 million in 2013, continuing from Taka. 4,209 million in 2012.
IDLC has declared a stock dividend @ 25% (one Bonus share for every four shares held) and cash dividend @ 5% (Taka 0.50 per share) for 2013.These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of IDLC Finance Limited:
- Deposit and Loan Schemes of Premier Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Bangladesh Lamps Limited
- Annual Report 2003-2004 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Premier Cement Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur