It is a broadly described annual report of Jamuna Oil Company Limited in the year of 2013. In the financial year, 2012-2013 operating profit has decreased to Taka. 11,164.46 Lakh from Taka. 16,495.31 Lakh in FY. 2011-12 (32.32%). Although operating income has decreased, increase in other income by Taka. 4,251.87 Lakh has helped reach the company’s Net Profit Before Tax (NPBT) to Taka. 26,372.73 Lakh during the year under review which is lower by Taka. 1,185.16 Lakh,(4.30%) compared to previous year. In the financial year, 2012-13 Net Profit After Tax (NPAT) is Taka. 19,900.73 Lakh which was Taka. 20,791.05 Lakh in the last financial year. During the Financial Year (FY) 2012-13, company’s sale of petroleum products was 15.51 Lakh M. Ton as against 16.85 Lakh M. Tons in 2011-2012 (FY). It may be mentioned that during the FY 2012-2013 company’s overall sale of petroleum products has decreased by 1.34 Lakh M. Tons (7.98%) in comparison to the previous year.
The Directors are pleased to recommend 90% cash dividend i.e. @ Taka. 9.00 per share and 10% Stock Dividend i.e. 10 Shares for every 100 shares of the profit of 2012-2013 Financial Year.
More Annual Report of Jamuna Oil Company Limited:
- Liquid alternative investment
- Annual Report 2015 of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Bank Alfalah Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Exide Industries Limited
- Financial Report and Ratio Analysis in Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Aditya Birla Financial Services Limited (Aditya Birla Group)