It is a broadly described annual report of MJL Bangladesh Limited in the year of 2013. MJL Bangladesh Ltd. has deposited BDT 340.99 million to government exchequer as withholding tax and corporate tax in the year 2013. The Company has also deposited BDT 1,530.07 million as VAT in the year 2013. Revenue for 2013 surpassed revenue of 2012 by 2.77% reaching BDT 7,188 Million. MJLBL generated a net profit of BDT 721 million an increase of 10.85% over the previous year. MJLBL generated total sales of BDT 7,188 Million an almost 3% increase from 2012. 46% of the revenue was generated from the trading unit while 43.38% was generated from the manufacturing unit. Gross profit margin was 20.64% in 2013 compared to 18.97% in 2012. After-tax profits for 2013 was BDT 721.88 million, 10.85% higher than 2012. Earnings per share during 2013 were BDT 3.03 per share and increase from BDT 2.73 per share in 2012.
The Board of Directors of MJL Bangladesh Limited has recommended 25% cash dividend for the calendar year 2013. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of MJL Bangladesh Limited:
- Define Communications Technology
- Report on Loan Disbursement and Recovery System of Janata Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Pidilite Industries Limited
- Define and Discuss on Estate Liquidations
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Bank of Maharashtra