It is a broadly described annual report of Modhumoti Bank Limited in the year of 2013. The Bank has made provision for corporate tax payable of BDT 54.28 million for the year 2013. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total income stood at BDT 258.59 million at the end of 2013, out of which Interest income accounted for 99.06%, commission income 0.94% to total income. The Bank achieved operating profit of BDT 113.10 million and net profit after tax of SOT 56.91 million for the year ended on 31st December 2013. At the same time, total deposits of the Bank stood at BDT 1,679.69 million and total loans and advances were BDT 34.71 million. Total Assets of the Bank was at BDT 7,874.92 million and total Shareholder’s Equity stood at BDT. 4,577.50 million in 2013.
The Board of Director’s of the bank has didn’t recommended any dividend towards its shareholders for the year ended 2013.
More Annual Report of Modhumoti Bank Limited:
- Explain Financial Profitability by Using Binary Options
- Annual Report 2011 of Faysal Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Union Bank of India
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2015-2016 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Market Value Added (MVA)