It is a broadly described annual report (Directors’ Report) of Mutual Trust Bank Limited in the year of 2013. MTB has contributed significantly to the government exchequer Taka. 1,958 million during 2013. The Bank’s total assets posted an 8.91% increase in 2013, rose from BDT 93,162 million to BDT 101,464 million. Shareholders’ equity increased from BDT 4,833 million to BDT 5,449 million in 2013. Total interest income in 2013 showed a positive growth of 14.47% to reach BDT 8,985 million from BDT 7,849 million despite numerous challenges. Total operating expenses increased by 19.23% or BDT 418 million, to BDT 2,593 million in 2013. In 2013, The Bank’s Net Income increased by 74.84%, to BDT 573 million from BDT 328 million over the previous year. Consolidated Earnings per Share (EPS) stood at BDT 2.05 (face value per Share BDT 10) and Return on Average Equity (RoAE) at 11.15% during 2013.
During 2013, the Bank declared @10% stock as the final dividend. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Mutual Trust Bank Limited:
- Operation of Leasing in Bangladesh on Prime Finance and Investment Ltd
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Madras Rubber Factory Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Anwar Galvanizing Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Voltas Limited
- Directors Report 2009 of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of IDBI Bank