It is a broadly described annual report of Pharma Aids Limited in the year of 2013. Income tax expenses are recognized in the Statement of Comprehensive Income and accounted for in accordance with the requirements of Bangladesh Accounting Standard (BAS). Current tax is the expected tax: payable on the taxable income for the year, and any adjustment to tax payable in respect of previous years. The company qualifies as a “Publicly Traded Company”, hence the applicable Tax Rate in 24. 75%. The company makes a regular allocation of 5% on net profit before tax to this fund and payment is made to the workers as per provisions of the Companies Profit under Labour Law 2006. The company’s net profit after tax Taka 4,828,090.
Earnings per Share (EPS) are calculated in accordance with the Bangladesh Accounting Standard (BAS) “Earnings per Share.”Earnings per Share” has been calculated by dividing the earnings attributable to the number of shares (ordinary) held by the shareholders’ during the year. The Shares of the Company are listed on the Dhaka Stock Exchange and quoted at TK. 177.40 per share on 30th June 2013 and TK. 182.10 on 30th June 2012.
More annual report of Pharma Aids Limited:
- Annual Report 2015 of Tameer Microfinance Bank Limited
- Passive Management Definition
- Comparative Financial Statement of City Bank and Social Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd
- Explain Asset Protection for Entrepreneurs
- Annual Report 2008 of The City Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Beacon Pharmaceuticals Limited