It is a broadly described annual report of Shahjibazar Power Company Limited in the year of 2013. In the year ending June 2013, Shahjibazar Power Co. Ltd. has earned net Profit after Tax, 18.15% of its turnover. In this year, the company supplied about 58,40,89,568 kWh of electricity and earned the total revenue of Taka. 144,68,83,344 as compared to Taka. 142,39,80,144 in 2012.
The Board of Directors recommends a final cash dividend of 15% for the year 2012 – 2013. This is subject to approval by the shareholders at the 6th Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Shahjibazar Power Company Limited:
- Report on General Banking Activities of Sonali Bank Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Dhaka Electric Supply Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Kirloskar Industries Limited
- Customer Services of Exim Bank limited
- Report on Islami Banking System in Al Arafah Islami Bank