It is a broadly described annual report of The City Bank Limited in the year of 2013. The deposits grew by BDT 13.40 billion in 2013 from BDT 94.1 billion to BDT 107.5 billion. During the financial year, The Bank’s Operating Profit decreased by 9.2%, but the Profit After Tax increased by 19.5% from BDT 762.7 billion to BDT 911.2 billion. Bank’s regulatory capital as on 31st December 2013 stood at BDT 16.7 billion. The Bank’s market capitalization at 31st December 2013 was BDT. 14,041 million which is 0.68% of the total market capitalization of DSE.
The Board has recommended a Bonus Dividend @ 20 percent or BDT 2.0 dividend per share (DPS) for the year 2013 after a mandatory transfer of BDT 0.52 per share to statutory reserve. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of The City Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Janata Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Lakshmi Machine Works Limited
- Annual Report 2008 of Information Services Network Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of FAS Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Bhushan Steel Limited