It is a broadly described annual report of Vedanta Limited (Formerly known as Sesa Sterlite Ltd.) in the year of 2013. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 40,442.01 Crore. Total revenue of the Company stood at Rs. 21,014.65 Crore. The Company reported net revenue from operations of Rs. 18,910 Crore, an increase of 5% compared to 2011-12. The Company posted the Profit before Tax for the year Rs. 1,931.03 Crore. During the year under review, the Company earned the profit after tax Rs. 1,577.27 Crore as compared with previous year net profit of Rs. 1,657.48 Crore. Basic and diluted earnings per share of the company for the year were Rs. 4.69.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended the total dividend of Rs. 2.30/- per shares (i.e. @230%) for the financial year 2012-13.
More Annual Report of Vedanta Limited (Formerly known as Sesa Sterlite Ltd.):
- Annual Report 2015 of Modern Dyeing and Screen Printing Limited
- Report on Performance of IBBL in investment
- Annual Report 2013 of Pran Agricultural Marketing Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Security Investment Bank Limited
- Initial Recognition and Classification
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited