It is a broadly described annual report of Paramount Textile Limited in the year of 2013. In 2013, The Company’s Total Assets stood Taka. 3,933,145,537. Total Equity and Liabilities Taka. 3,933,745,531. Net cash flows from Operating Activities Taka. 264,236,634. Net cash Increase from Investing Activities Taka. 212,085,425. Net cash flows used in Financing Activities Taka. 35,520,017. Cash and cash equivalents at the end of year Taka. 22,463,125.
The Board of Directors recommended @12% stock dividend in its Board meeting held on 02nd December 2013. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Paramount Textile Limited:
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Tata Steel
- Annual Report 2014 of Prime Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2007 of Green Delta Insurance Company Limited
- Report on Foreign Trade Operation of AB Bank Limited (Part-1)
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Regent Textile Mills Limited
- Report on Basic Bank Limited (Part-2)