It is a broadly described annual report of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited in the year of 2013. In the year 2013, Bank has paid Taka. 4,102 million to Government exchequer as source tax, salary tax, VAT, excise duty and other tax & VAT realized against various services. The total deposit of the Bank as on 31st December 2013 stood at Taka. 96,481 million, while the total amount of Investment of the Bank stood at Taka. 85,707 million. The Capital and Reserve of the Bank as on 31st December 2013 stood at Tk. 12,140 million including Paid up capital of Tk. 6,679 million. The Bank’s total assets as on 31.12.2013 were Tk. 121,963 million and as on 31.12.2012, it was Tk. 132,823 million. Bank earned operating profit of Tk. 2,694 million in the year 2013. The Banks Profit before tax stood total Tk. 2,382.83 million. Net profit after tax of the Bank in 2013 stood at Tk. 1,305 million and Net asset value (NAV) stood at Tk. 10,951 million, which is Tk. 1,305 million higher than the financial year 2012. Earnings per share (EPS) stood at Tk. 1.95.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended dividend @10% i.e. to issue 10 bonus shares as against existing shares 100 to its shareholder for the year 2013. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited:
- Directors Report 2010 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Financial Statement Analysis of Rahimafrooz Batteries Limited (Part 3)
- Report on Analysis of Credit Risk Management of National Bank
- Discussed on Investing in Student Property Manchester
- Annual Report (Board’s Report) 2016-2017 of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Report on Performance in Pooling of funds and Investment Corporation of Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2016 of ICB Islamic Bank Limited