It is a broadly described annual report of Sinobangla Industries Limited in the year of 2013. During the financial year 2013, DBPL earned a net profit of Tk. 1536 million. The net accumulated loss at the end of 2013 was Tk. 45.28 million. During the financial year, The Company’s Profit after Tax (PAT) decreased from Tk. 34.99 million to Tk. 24.80 million, 41% lower than the previous year. However, The Operating Profit of the company increased from Tk. 57.64 million to Tk. 82.83 million, 44% higher than the previous year.
The Board of Directors of Sinobangla Industries Ltd. recommends @10% cash dividend i.e. Tk. 1.00 per share for dl shareholders for the year ended 31st October 2013, subject to approval by the shareholders at 17th Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Sinobangla Industries Limited:
- Annual Report 2012 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of V-Guard Industries Limited
- Importance of an Annual Financial Statement
- Financial Performance of Bangladesh Lamps Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Rahim Textile Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of South Indian Bank
- Discribe Rules and Regulations Maintained by Dhaka Stock Exchange