It is a broadly described annual report of United Finance Limited in the year of 2013. The Company’s before and after-tax profit for the year 2013 were Tk. 449 million and Tk. 266 million compared to Tk. 349 million and Tk. 229 million respectively in the previous year. Earnings per Share (EPS) on the basis of the current number of shares, increased by 16.11% (from Taka. 1.80 in 2012 to Taka. 2.07). Net Asset Value (NAV), on the basis of the current number of share, increased by 10.76% (from Taka. 15.33 in 2012 to Taka 16.98).
The Board of Directors has recommended a cash dividend of Tk. 0.50 per ordinary share i.e. a total of Tk. 63.756 million for 127.512 million ordinary shares and 1 bonus share for every 10 shares held for the year ended 31st December 2013. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of United Finance Limited:
- Annual Report 2015 of Bata Shoe Company (Bangladesh) Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Mutual Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Lanco Infratech Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Sonar Bangla Insurance Limited
- Compensation Management and Employee Satisfaction
- Annual Report 2014 of Bengal Windsor Thermoplastics Limited