It is a broadly described annual report of Aarti Industries Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 281,888.62 Crores. The Company’s Total Income stood at Rs. 2,871 Crores, up by 9% as compared to Rs. 2,633 Crores in Financial Year 2013-14. Operating Profit rose by 15% to Rs. 456 Crores for Financial Year 2014-15 as compared to Rs. 395 Crores for Financial Year 2013-14. Total Expenses of the Company for the year at Rs. 263,030.21 Crores. The Company’s Net Profit before Tax rose by 22% to Rs. 246 Crores in Financial Year 2014-15 as compared to Rs. 201 Crores in Financial Year 2013-14. Net Profit after Tax & Deferred Tax also grew by 26% to Rs. 188 Crores in Financial Year 2014-15 as compared to Rs. 149 Crores in Financial Year 2013-14. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year at Rs. 21.20.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a Final Dividend of Rs. 1.75 ps. (@35%) per share (of Rs. 5/- each) for the Financial Year 2014-2015.
More Annual Report of Aarti Industries Limited:
- Responsibilities of the Credit Manager
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Ramco Cements Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Anlima Yarn Dyeing Limited
- Practices of Financial Management in Business Organization
- Performance Evaluation of Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company Limited.
- Rajshahi Krishi Unnayan Bank Credit Management and Loan Distribution