It is a broadly described annual report of AIA Engineering Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 202,276.43 Lacs. During the year under review, the Revenue from Operations of the Company has gone up to Rs. 209,402.79 Lacs as compared to Rs. 178,301.05 Lacs in the previous Financial Year. Total Expenses of the Company for the year at Rs. 165,610.84 Lacs. During the year under review, Company has earned a Profit before Tax (PBT) of Rs. 57,524.36 Lacs and Profit after Tax (PAT) of Rs. 41,457.19 Lacs as compared to PBT of Rs. 41,581.91 Lacs and PAT of Rs. 28,503.93 Lacs respectively in the previous financial year. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year at Rs. 43.95. The paid-up Share Capital of the Company as on 31st March 2015 is Rs. 1,886.41 Lacs.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a Dividend of Rs. 8 (@400%) per Equity Share of the face value of Rs. 2/- each amounting to Rs. 7,545.63 Lacs for the Financial Year 2014-2015. The total Dividend outgo for the year ended 31st March 2015 would be Rs. 9,079.80 Lacs including the Corporate Dividend Tax of Rs. 1,534.17 Lacs.
More Annual Report of AIA Engineering Limited:
- Annual Report 2016 of Bangladesh Export Import Company Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Hindalco Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Tata Motors
- Annual Report 2010 of BSRM Steels Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Bajaj Auto Limited
- Financial Performance Evaluation of Rupali Bank Limited