It is a broadly described annual report of Andhra Bank Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Bank stood at Rs. 185170,34,86 Crore. The Total Business of the Andhra Bank increased to Rs. 2,84,588 Crore from Rs. 2,52,494 Crore as on 31st March 2014, recording a growth rate of 12.7% (y-o-y). Andhra Bank’s Total Deposits stood at Rs. 1,55,012 Crore as on 31st March 2015, recording an incremental growth of Rs. 13,167 Crore (9.3%) over the previous year. Total Income for the financial year 2014-15 increased by 14.3%, from Rs. 15,630 Crore during financial year 2013-14 to Rs. 17,868 Crore. The Bank’s Total Expenses during the financial year 2014-15 were Rs. 14,570 Crore against Rs. 12,870 Crore during the previous year. The Operating Profit of the Bank for 2014-15 increased to Rs. 3,298 Crore compared to Rs. 2,760 Crore in the previous year registering a growth rate of 19.5%. Net Profit increased to Rs. 638 Crore as compared to Rs. 436 Crore in the previous year, registering the growth rate of 46.6%. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank stood at Rs. 10.82 and Book Value per Share (BVPS) stood at Rs. 153.83.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has Proposed/Interim Dividend of Rs. 120,56,93/- for the year 2014-2015.
More Annual Report of Andhra Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2017 of United Power Generation and Distribution Company Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Ultratech Cement Limited
- Discussed on the Importance of Liability Insurance
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2015 of Commercial Bank of Ceylon Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Canara Bank
- Net Asset Value (NAV) Return