It is a broadly described annual report of Arvind Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 6,652.42 Crores. The Company reported Total revenue for FY 2014-15 was at Rs. 5,352.94 Crores as compared to Rs. 4,859.92 Crores for FY 2013-14. Total expenses of the Company for the year ended rose at Rs. 4,843.39 Crore. The Company’s Profit before Tax rose to Rs. 477.62 Crores in FY 2014-15 as compared to Rs. 408.59 Crores in FY 2013-14. Net Profit after Tax of the Company rose at Rs. 377.43 Crores in FY 2014-15 as compared to Rs. 361.39 Crores in Financial Year 2013-14. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year at Rs. 14.62. The paid up Equity Share Capital as on 31st March 2015 was Rs. 258.24 Crores.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of @25.50% (Rs. 2.55 per equity share of Rs. 10/- each) for the year 2014-2015.
More Annual Report of Arvind Limited:
- Annual Report 2014 of Navana CNG Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of KEC International Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Standard Chartered Bank
- Discussed about Protect and Grow Your Money with Fixed Deposits
- The Credit Disbursement and Recovery of Bangladesh Krishi Bank