It is a broadly described annual report of Bharat Earth Movers Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 459,092.84 Crores. The Company has achieved Net Revenue from operations of Rs. 2809.19 Crores as compared to Rs. 2911.51 Crores in the previous year, registering a marginal decline of 3.51% in growth. The Value of Production is Rs. 2599.93 Crores as against Rs. 2814.45 Crores in the previous year. Total expenses of the Company for the year Rs. 286,219.62 Crores. The Profit before Tax was Rs. 6.91 Crores as against Profit before Tax of Rs. 9.08 Crores recorded in the previous financial year. Profit after tax (PAT) for the year stood at Rs. 6.76 Crores as compared to Profit of Rs. 4.68 Crores in the previous year. During the year, the Company’s foreign exchange earnings stood at Rs. 258.46 Crores and the total foreign exchange utilized was Rs. 313.85 Crores. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 1.62.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 1.00 per share i.e., @10%, for the year 2014-2015.
More Annual Report of Bharat Earth Movers Limited:
- Presentation on Capital Structure and Profitability Analysis
- Annual Report 2012 of Confidence Cement Limited
- Assignment on Financial Institutions of IFIC Bank
- Working Capital Management of Square Textile Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of PAΪR Investment Company Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited