It is a broadly described annual report of Canara Bank in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, The Bank’s total business stood at Rs. 122820 Crore, comprising Rs. 71720 Crore under deposits and Rs. 51100 Crore under advances as at 31st March 2015, with a Credit – Deposit (C-D) ratio of 71.25%. Operating profit of the Bank increased by 2.27% to Rs. 6950 Crore compared to Rs. 6796 Crore last year. The Bank’s net profit increased by 10.85% to Rs. 2703 Crore for 2014-15 compared to Rs. 2438 Crore last year. Net-worth of the Bank, as at March 2015, increased to Rs. 26256 Crore compared to Rs. 23394 Crore as at March 2014. While total paid-up capital of the Bank was Rs. 475 Crore, reserves, and surplus increased to Rs. 31384 Crore.
The Board of Director’s of the bank has recommended a dividend of Rs. 10.50/- per equity share (@105%) for the year 2014-15.
More Annual Report of Canara Bank:
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of IVRCL Infrastructures and Projects Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Saiham Cotton Mills Limited
- Capital Adequacy Ratio Analysis of Top 10 Clients of Citibank
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Punj Lloyd
- The Value of Using Stated Income property
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Karnataka Bank Limited