It is a broadly described annual report of Coromandel International Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 836168 Crores. The Company has recorded total revenue of Rs. 11,341 Crore. Total expenses of the Company for the year ended rose at Rs. 1076711 Crore. The Company’s Profit before exceptional items, tax, and minority interest is Rs. 59592 Crores during the year, as compared to Rs. 52966 Crores in the previous year. The Company’s Net Profit stood at Rs. 40179 Crores during the year as compared to Rs. 36494 Crores in the previous year. The Earnings per share (EPS) for the year stood at Rs. 13.80 per share as compared to Rs. 12.46 per share for the previous year.
The Board of Directors of the Company has a final Dividend of Rs. 2.50 per equity share of Rs. 1/- each for the year 2014-2015.
More Annual Report of Coromandel International Limited:
- Report on Performance in Pooling of funds and Investment Corporation of Bangladesh
- Report on Mudaraba Savings Account
- Annual Report 2011 of Northern Jute Manufacturing Company Limited
- Cash Flow is a Critical Concern for Independent Retailers
- Annual Report 2015 of Padma Oil Company Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Limited