It is a broadly described annual report of DCB Bank Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Bank have increased by Rs. 3,209.17 Crore and reached Rs. 16,132.31 Crore as on 31st March 2015 (Rs. 12,923.14 Crore as on 31st March 2014). Provisions Other Than Tax have increased to Rs. 69.42 Crore in FY 2015 from Rs. 36.56 Crore in FY 2014. The Bank posted a net total income of Rs. 15,881,379 Crore for FY15 as against a net total income of Rs. 12,669,218 Crore for FY14. The Bank’s Deposits have increased by Rs. 2,369.23 Crore and Advances have increased by Rs. 2,324.87 Crore. In FY 2015, the Bank has posted an Operating Profit of Rs. 277.45 Crore (FY 2014 Rs. 187.96 Crore) and a Net Profit of Rs. 191.18 Crore (FY 2014 Rs. 151.36 Crore). The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year stood at Rs. 7.21.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has not recommended payment of any dividend for FY 2015 (Previous year NIL).
More Annual Report of DCB Bank Limited:
- Analysis of Credit Schemes of National Bank
- Annual Report 2016 of Bangladesh Export Import Company Limited
- Housing Financing Industry and the Present Status of Developer Firms
- Current Level of Competition and Strategies to Increase Market Share
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of KEC International Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Sanghi Industries Limited