It is a broadly described annual report of East India Distilleries Parry Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 12,89,936 Crore. Total Revenue of the Company for the year was Rs. 14064.19 Crore, 15.06% higher than Rs. 12223.07 Crore in the previous year. An overall expense for the year was Rs. 13608.91 Crore, against Rs. 11907.60 Crore in the previous year. Operating Profit (EBITDA) was Rs. 1119.12 Crore, against Rs. 1006.95 Crore in the previous year. Net Profit before Tax of the Company for the year Rs. 455.28 Crore. Profit after Tax and minority interest for the year at Rs. 116.79 Crore, was higher by 49.78% over Rs. 77.97 Crore, in the previous year. The Earnings per share (EPS) for the year stood at Rs. 6.64 as compared to Rs. 4.44 of last year. The Paid up Equity Share Capital of the Company as on 31st March 2015 was Rs. 17.58 Crore.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 1/- (@100%) per share for the year 2014-2015.
More Annual Report of East India Distilleries Parry Limited:
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Suzlon Energy Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Maksons Spinning Mills Limited
- Internal Clearing Process and Investment Activities of SIBL
- Annual Report 2016 of Quasem Drycells Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Power Finance Corporation Limited
- Foreign Exchange Operation of EXIM Bank Limited