It is a broadly described annual report of Federal Bank in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year 2014-15, The Bank’s Total business reached Rs. 122109.98 Crore. Total deposits increased by 18.57% from Rs. 59731.28 Crore in FY’14 to Rs. 70824.99 Crore in FY’15. Total income of the Bank during the fiscal year 2015 recorded 8.61 % growth to reach Rs. 8297.77 Crore from the previous fiscal year figure of Rs. 7639.92 Crore. The Operating Profit of the Bank had grown as compared to previous year to reach Rs. 1627.79 Crore. During the year ended 31st March 2015, The Bank clocked a net profit of Rs. 1005.75 Crore. The Earning per Share and Book Value per share for the year ended FY15 increased to Rs. 11.75 and Rs. 90.33 as against Rs. 9.81 and Rs. 80.36 in FY14.
The Board of Directors of the bank has recommended a dividend of @110% i.e. Rs. 2.20 per Equity Share on the face value of Rs. 2/- each for the year 2014-15 (previous year @100% i.e. Rs. 2/- per Equity Share).
More Annual Report of Federal Bank:
- Report on Credit Risk Management Policy of National Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of TCFC Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Andhra Bank Limited
- Internship Report on Factor analysis of credit scheme of the Pubali Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Tata Steel
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Jaiprakash Associates Limited