It is a broadly described annual report of IDBI Bank Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 3,56,030.56 Crore. Total Bank’s gross income amounted to Rs. 32,162 Crore, comprising interest income at Rs. 28,154 Crore and other income at Rs. 4,008 Crore. Total Deposits of the bank for the year stood at Rs. 2,59,835.97 Crore. Interest expenses stood at Rs. 22,406 Crore and operational expenses at Rs. 4,027 Crore. During 2014-15, the Bank’s operations resulted in Profit before Tax (PBT) of Rs. 1,287 Crore. After provision of Rs. 414 Crore towards tax, Profit after Tax (PAT) amounted to Rs. 873 Crore. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year stood at Rs. 5.45.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a dividend at @7.5% on the fully paid-up equity share capital for 2014-2015.
More Annual Report of IDBI Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2016 of GlaxoSmithKline Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Bangladesh Lamps Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Fu-Wang Ceramic Industry Limited
- SME Banking Scope In Bangladesh (Part-6)
- How Much Should You Budget for Aviation Marketing