It is a broadly described annual report of Indian Bank Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Bank stood at Rs. 192835 97 31 Crore. During the year, total income of the Bank increased by 3.58% to Rs. 17,216.28 Crore, with interest income at Rs. 15,852.93 Crore. Net interest income at Rs. 4,461.28 Crore, registered a growth of 2.31%. The Bank’s Total Deposits grew by Rs. 6,950.45 Crore, or 4.28% to Rs. 1,69,225.27 Crore. The Bank’s total expenditure was at Rs. 14,202.57 Crore with interest expenditure at Rs. 11,391.65 Crore, an increase of Rs. 502.86 Crore or 4.62%. The Bank’s Operating Profit increased to Rs. 3,013.71 Crore as against Rs. 2,900.60 Crore in FY 2013-14, registering a growth of 3.90%. The Bank has posted a Net Profit for FY 2014-15 were at Rs. 1,005.17 Crore as compared to Rs. 1,158.95 Crore for 2013-14. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year were at Rs. 21.62 and Book value was at Rs. 261.46 during 2014-15.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a dividend of @42% for FY 2014-2015.
More Annual Report of Indian Bank Limited:
- Internship Report on Marketing Strategy of Exim Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2008 of Pragati Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Greaves Cotton Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Hinduja Global Solutions Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Balkrishna Industries Limited
- Report on Dhaka Stock Exchange limited