It is a broadly described annual report of Indian Oil Corporation Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 2,19,849.47 Crore. The turnover of the Corporation for the year 2014-15 was Rs. 4,50,756 Crore as compared to Rs. 4,57,571 Crore in the previous year. The Corporation has earned a Profit before Tax of Rs. 7,995 Crore in 2014-15 as compared to Rs. 9,926 Crore in 2013-14. The Corporation has earned a Profit after Tax of Rs. 5,273 Crore during the current financial year as compared to Rs. 7,019 Crore in 2013-14. During the year, the Corporation earned Rs. 16,010 Crore in foreign currency as against Rs. 21,608 Crore in 2013-14. Earnings per Share work out to Rs. 21.72 for the current year as compared to Rs. 28.91 in the previous year.
The Board of Directors of the Corporation has recommended a dividend of @66%, i.e., Rs. 6.60 per equity share of Rs. 10/- each, on the paid-up Share Capital as against Rs. 8.70 per share declared in the previous year.
More Annual Report of Indian Oil Corporation Limited:
- Annual Report 2015 of Bay Leasing & Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Tata Investment Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Bangladesh Steels Re-Rolling Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Aditya Birla Financial Services Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Define and Discuss on Bond Investing
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Jindal Steel and Power Limited