It is a broadly described annual report of Lupin Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 131,377.4 million. The Company’s sales clocked Rs. 126932.2 million as against Rs. 111671.2 million of the previous year, higher by 13.7%. Profit before interest, depreciation, and tax increased by 23.7% at Rs. 38593.4 million as against Rs. 31192.7 million in the previous year. Profit before tax was Rs. 34148.3 million, higher by 20.6% over the previous year. The Company’s net profit was Rs. 24032.4 million, higher by 30.9% over the previous year. The earnings per share of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 53.54.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 7.50 per equity share of Rs. 2/- each, absorbing an amount of Rs. 3371.2 million. Corporate tax on the proposed dividend was Rs. 686.3 million and Rs. 0.1 million on dividends for the previous year.
More Annual Report of Lupin Limited:
- Biography of Bruce Forsyth
- Report on The Effect of Advertising on Branding A Study on Mobile Phone Operators in Bangladesh
- Socialist State
- Oleochemistry – a Study of Vegetable Oils and Animal Oils
- For the love of the Loot: Blockchain, the Metaverse, and gaming’s Blind Spot
- Annual Report 2016 of AB Bank Limited