It is a broadly described annual report of Motherson Sumi Systems in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 175,708 million. During the financial year 2014-15, the Company achieved total revenue of Rs. 345,852 million resulting in a growth of about 14% over its revenue of Rs. 304,279 million of the previous financial year ended 31st March 2014. The Company posted Profit before Tax for the year at Rs. 18,175 million as against at Rs. 15,960 million in the previous year. Net profit for the year at Rs. 8,625 million was higher by 13% over the previous year’s net profit of Rs. 7,650 million. The earnings per share of the Company for the year Rs. 9.78.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 3/- per share on the share capital of the Company for the financial year ended 31st March 2015 (previous year Rs. 2.50/- per share) to the equity shareholders.
More Annual Report of Motherson Sumi Systems:
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited
- What Merchants Require From Card Terminals
- Inventory Control & Working Capital Management at Berger Paint
- Financial Performance Analysis of Sonali Bank Limited.(part-1)
- Annual Report 2007 of International Leasing and Financial Services Limited
- Discussed on Loan against Pension