It is a broadly described annual report of Oriental Bank of Commerce in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total Business stood at Rs. 352048.72 Crore as on 31st March 2015 as against Rs. 334254.04 Crore in the previous year. Total deposits of the Bank stood at Rs. 204009.70 Crore and have shown an increase of Rs. 10520.74 Crore depicting a growth of 5.44%. The Bank has posted a total income of Rs. 22082.78 Crore during the year as against Rs. 20962.75 Crore last year thus registering an increase of Rs. 1120.03 Crore showing a growth of 5.34% during fiscal 2014-15. The Operating Profit of the Bank has increased to Rs. 4227.07 Crore as against Rs. 4155.49 Crore last year. The Bank has earned a net profit of Rs. 497.08 Crore during fiscal 2014-15.
The Board of Directors of the bank was pleased to propose a dividend of @33% (i.e. Rs. 3.30 per share) for the financial year ended 31st March 2015 as against @76% (i.e. Rs. 7.60 per share) paid for the preceding year.
More Annual Report of Oriental Bank of Commerce:
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Report on Financial performance of the Southeast Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of M.I. Cement Factory Limited
- Explain Difference between Currency Swaps and Rate Swaps
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of PNB Gilts Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Annual Report 2007 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited