It is a broadly described annual report of Pricol Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 5,591.708 million. The overall sales of the Company increased by 8.46% to Rs. 9,004.890 Million from Rs. 8,302.430 Million. Operational loss of Rs. 178.549 Million against the profit of Rs. 208.305 Million in 2014-15. Total Expenses of the Company for the year Rs. 9,695.249 million. During the year under review, the Profit/(Loss) before Tax of the Company stood at Rs. (225.317) million as against Rs. 838.845 million in 2013-14. Profit/(Loss) for the year was Rs. (179.972) million as compared at Rs. 669.993 million in the previous year. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year stood at Rs. (1.90).
The Board of Directors of the Company has no recommended any dividend for the year 2014-2015.
More Annual Report of Pricol Limited:
- Annual Report 2015 of Eastern Housing Limited
- Annual Report 2003 of Nestlé India Limited
- BTS Investment and Payment Process of Grameenphone
- Steps Involve in Evaluating the Lease or Purchase for decision making
- Financial Performance 2008-2009 of State Bank of India
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Vardhman Special Steels Limited