It is a broadly described annual report of Punjab National Bank Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Bank stood at Rs. 6033335960 Crore (Rs. 5504199153 Crore as on FY2014). The Bank’s total business reached Rs. 8,81,913 Crore at the end of March’15, registering an absolute increase of Rs. 81247 Crore and a Y-o-Y growth of 10.1%. The Bank’s Total Deposits amounted to Rs. 5,01,379 Crore as at the end of March’15, showing an absolute accretion of Rs. 49,982 Crore and a growth of 11.1% over previous year. Total expenditure of the Bank for the year was Rs. 51543.00 Crore. The Bank’s Net Profit for the period was Rs. 30615843 Crore (FY 2014 Rs. 33425702 Crore). The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year stood at Rs. 18.78.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a dividend of Rs. 3.30 per equity share of Rs. 2 each (i.e.@165%) for FY’15.
More Annual Report of Punjab National Bank Limited:
- Sample Warning Letter for Bad attitude to Employee
- Leave Application from the Employee Due to Sister’s Marriage
- Request Letter for Employee Allowance
- Annual Report 2012 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Lafarge Surma Cement Limited
- Organization Overview and Business Procedure of Beximco Pharmaceutical