It is a broadly described annual report of Rallis India Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 143,580.70 Crores. The Company achieved a new landmark in revenues, crossing the Rs. 1,900 Crores milestone. Total expenses of the Company for the year ended rose at Rs. 154,470.32 Crore. The Company’s Profit before tax is Rs. 221.59 Crores during the year, as compared to Rs. 214.41 Crores in the previous year, an increase of 3.4% over the last year. The Company earned a net profit of Rs. 157.22 Crores, as against a net profit of Rs. 151.87 Crores in the previous year. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year at Rs. 8.08. The paid up Equity Share Capital as on 31st March 2015 was Rs. 19.45 Crores.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 1.50/- per share (@150%) on the Equity Shares for the financial year 2014-2015.
More Annual Report of Rallis India Limited:
- Foreign Exchange Activities of Pubali Bank Limited
- Micro Credit and Investment Practices of MIDAS Financing Limited
- Internship Report on Product Management of Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Quasem Drycells Limited
- Hire Bookkeeping Services for Your Business
- Discuss Terms and Conditions of SME Loan