It is a broadly described annual report of RBL Bank Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 27104,67,18 Crore. The Bank posted a net total income of Rs. 959.77 Crore for FY15 as against a net total income of Rs. 602.60 Crore for FY14. Deposits of the Bank during the year stood at Rs. 17,099.25 Crore. The Bank’s net worth, as on 31st March 2015 is Rs. 2,223.50 Crore. It comprises of paid-up equity capital of Rs. 293.45 Crore and reserves of Rs. 1930.05 Crore. The bank’s operating expenses for the year was Rs. 599.65 Crore. The Bank’s net profit of Rs. 207.17 Crore for FY15 as against net profit of Rs. 92.67 Crore for FY14. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year stood at Rs. 7.23. During the year ended 31st March 2015, the Bank earned Rs. 10.97 Crore and spent Rs. 28.85 Crore in foreign currency.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a dividend of @12% per equity share for FY15, as against 90 paisa (@9%) per equity share for FY14.
More Annual Report of RBL Bank Limited:
- Explain the Origins of Stock Marketing
- Internship Report on Deposit and Investment Management of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Investment Procedure in Banking System of Mercantile Bank
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of IDBI Bank
- Fixed Asset Increases the Sustainability: A study on Banglalink
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of South Indian Bank