It is a broadly described annual report of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, The Bank’s total business increased from Rs. 39,789.53 Crore to Rs. 44,985.81 Crore, registering a growth of 13.06%. The deposits of the Bank increased from Rs. 22,645.68 Crore to Rs. 25,649.86 Crore (+13.27%) during the year. The Net profit increased from Rs. 300.77 Crore to Rs. 379.40 Crore (+26.14%). The total income increased by Rs. 204.52 Crore during the year from Rs. 2,922.91 Crore in the previous year to Rs. 3,127.43 Crore during the year under review representing 7.00% growth.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended the total dividend for the year of @16000% (i.e. Rs. 1600 per equity share of Rs. 10/- each) involving an outgo of Rs. 54.68 Crore (including dividend distribution tax) towards dividend to the shareholders for their approval.
More Annual Report of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited
- Payment Automation with HSBC for Robi Axiata Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Reliance Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Union Capital Limited
- Comparison of Budget between Bangladesh and Australia
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2011-2012 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur