It is a broadly described annual report of TVS Motor Company in the year of 2014-2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 4,569.34 Crores. Total revenue of the Company including other income increased from Rs. 7,996.15 Crore in the previous year to Rs. 10,130.83 Crore in the current year. The Company’s Profit before tax (PBT) for the year 2014-15 increased significantly to Rs. 456.16 Crore from Rs. 352.54 Crore in the previous year. Profit after Tax of the Company increased from Rs. 261.63 Crore achieved in the previous year after considering the exceptional items to Rs. 347.83 Crore in 2014-15. The earnings per share of the Company for the year Rs. 6.91.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 1.90/- per share (@190%) on 47,50,87,114 Equity Shares of Rs. 1/- each for the financial year ended 31st March 2015.
More Annual Report of TVS Motor Company:
- Which Factors Affecting Business Risk of a Company?
- Annual Report 2011 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of International Leasing and Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Rupali Life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Axis Bank
- Important features of Hydrogels