It is a broadly described annual report of Beacon Pharmaceuticals Limited in the year of 2014. Cost of Goods Sold for the year stands at Taka. 891,119,555 00 which is 46.58% twist than that of the previous year. This has been occurred due to the increase of sales by 37.78% compared to the previous year and Gross Margin has been increased by 29.06% over the last year. During the financial year, The Company’s Gross Profit Taka. 796,243,891 million. Operating Profit Taka. 242,567,610 million. Net Profit after tax for the year Taka. 24,228,195 million.
The Board of Directors of the Company has not recommended any dividend for the year ended 30th June 2014 since the Company does not make such profit to pay the dividend for the year. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Beacon Pharmaceuticals Limited:
- Annual Report 2010 of Beacon Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Beacon Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Beacon Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Beacon Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Beacon Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Beacon Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of IPDC Finance Limited
- Bill of Lading
- Thesis Paper on Working Fund Management of Industrial and Infrastructure Development Finance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of R.N. Spinning Mills Limited
- Report on Employee Retention Strategy of Eastern Bank Limited (Part-3)
- Annual Report 2012 of Bay Leasing & Investment Limited