It is a broadly described annual report of Central Pharmaceuticals Limited in the year of 2014. During the year under report, The Company’s cost of goods sold was Tk. 328.71 million (50.24% of sales) as compared to last year’s cost of goods sold of Tk. 217.26 million (51.28% of sales). Gross Profit earned during the year was Tk. 325.58 million as against last year’s gross profit of Tk. 206.42 million. The company earned the net profit during the year amounting to Tk. 152.26 million as compared to last year’s net profit of Tk. 77.84 million.
The board of directors has recommended @15% stock and @5% cash dividend for the shareholders out of accumulated profit for the year ended 30 June, 2014 (subject to the approval in the forthcoming AGM) whose names will appear in the share register of the Company and/or depository register of CDBL as on record date i.e. 29th September, 2014. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Central Pharmaceuticals Limited:
- Assainment on An evaluation of ICB Mutual Funds
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of V-Guard Industries Limited
- Report on Bangladesh Economy and Financial Institutions
- Annual Report 2013 of Bankislami Pakistan Limited
- Foreign Exchange Banking Services of BASIC Bank
- Annual Report 2014 of Takaful Islami Insurance Limited