It is a broadly described annual report of Dhaka Insurance Limited in the year of 2014. Based on the financial statement of 2013, its gross premium rose to Tk. 281.57 million in 2013 from Tk. 247.84 million while underwriting profit also moved upward to Tk. 82.11 million from Tk. 69.01 million during the above periods respectively. Profit after Tax (PAT) moved downward to Tk. 83.88 million from Tk. 106.59 million during the above periods respectively. The capital base of the company stood at Tk. 375.00 million, a bit below from regulatory minimum level of Tk. 400.00 million.
@8% Cash Dividend and @7% Stock Dividend (Bonus Shore) has been proposed/recommended by the Board of Directors. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Dhaka Insurance Limited:
- Annual Report 2014 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Canara Bank
- Simple Interest
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Bay Leasing & Investment Limited
- Dividend Declaration on Price Movement of some Selected Companies of Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd.