It is a broadly described annual report of ICB Islamic Bank Limited in the year of 2014. Currently, the Authorized Capital of the Bank is BDT 15,000.00 million and Paid-up Capital is BDT 6647.023 million as of December 31st, 2014. Provision against current year income tax of ICBIBL was BDT 2.16 million compared to BDT 3.73 million of the preceding year. Net profit after tax stood at BDT (286.53) million registering a positive growth of 57.90 percent during 2014. Earnings per share stand to BDT (0.43) as at December 31st, 2014 whereas BDT (1.02) in the previous year. Average ROA and ROE stood at (2.02) percent and (3.02) percent respectively.
These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of ICB Islamic Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Voltas Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Gammon India Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Premier Cement Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Hatton National Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company Limited